Are you looking for a tasty yet healthy dessert?
I just found this yummy-looking dessert of peaches, yogurt and mint in a magazine and wanted to try it.
However, when I went to the grocery store, I couldn’t find any peaches and grabbed a couple of pears instead.
This was quick, easy and so yummy!
- 2 Bartlett pears, cut in half and seeded
- Plain organic Greek yogurt
- Fresh mint leaves
- Preheat the boiler.
- Place the pears on a baking sheet, cut side up.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place under broiler ~6 inches away from heat source.
- Turn after one minute so all sides are heated evenly.
- Once the pears begin to blister, remove from heat.
- Place a dollop of Greek yogurt in the cored area or each and garnish with mint leaves.
- Allow the yogurt to melt and the pear to cool off before eating.