My husband Sean and I went to a local farmer’s market this weekend and had this lime cabbage slaw. It was so yummy that we bought several heads of cabbage and then begged for the recipe. We were so stunned to find out how simple it actually is to make.
No excuses here. You gotta try it! Yum!
- 1 small head of cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 2 small limes
- 1/2 tsp rice vinegar
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- Place the cabbage, carrots and cilantro in a bowl.
- Add the lime juice and rice vinegar.
- Toss together.
- Add sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.