This is a super easy and fast, healthy dish you can bring to any party. Everyone loves Ceviche!! You can purchase all of the ingredients from Trader Joe’s and assemble in a jiffy!
- 1 bag Frozen Sea Scallops
- 1 bag Frozen Argentinian Shrimp
- 2 containers Pico de Gallo (one mild & one hot)
- 1 Bag of Limes (and 1 orange, depending on your taste)
- Defrost the seafood in the fridge overnight.
- Wash and drain.
- Cut scallops and shrimp into 1" pieces.
- Place seafood in a 9" x 13" dish and cover with the juice of the limes (a hand squeezer makes it fast and easy).
- Add sea salt and pepper.
- If you like it spicy, add 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes and cumin.
- Drain the Pico de gallo in a strainer and add to the dish.
- Stir well.
- Cover and place in fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with fresh avocado and tortilla chips!