.Try these healthy banana cinnamon muffins for a snack or dessert.
- 8 oz rice noodles
- 1 T coconut oil
- 5-6 green onions, diced
- 3 C broccoli, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1/2 C cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T coconut nectar
- 3 T lime juice
- 3 T coconut aminos
- 1/4 c all-natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Cook noodles in boiling water per package instructions. Drain.
- Whisk together coconut nectar, lime juice, coconut aminos, garlic, peanut butter and red pepper flakes.
- Set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet.
- Add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli, red pepper and carrots and continue to cook until softened, approximately 5-8 minutes.
- Once done, add noodles, sauce and cilantro.
- Stir until coated.
If you prefer a more hardy meal, you can add any type of protein desired (chicken, shrimp, beef, scallops).