** Follow this recipe on Sunday and make enough eggs for a week's worth of snacks ans meals for the family.
- 1 package cherry or small tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves
- Fresh mozzarella, preferably the small balls
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Have all ingredients washed and ready.
- If tomatoes and mozzarella are larger than bite-size, then cut in half.
- Use small basil leaves or tear into bite-size pieces.
- Place a tomato on each toothpick, followed by the basil leaf and then the slice of mozzarella.
- Arrange on your platter or plate.
- Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Using the cap of the olive oil, pour a few drop over each caprese.
- Do the same with the balsamic vinegar.
These are perfect for a party appetizer. I love to make a large batch and take some to work for a quick snack.