Try these 2 tips for great looking skin
Now that it’s getting warmer outside, we need to shed that dry, winter skin and get more of a springtime glow! We recommend an easy exfoliating mask and a yummy smoothie to achieve sexy, smooth skin.
For the facial exfoliator, mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil to 1 tablespoon of sugar. Apply to a clean face with a gentle circular motion and leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse and moisturize.
Follow the recipe below to fill your body with a fabulous smoothie full of ingredients to help improve the look and feel of your skin, making it clear and beautiful!
The coconut water keeps skin hydrated with its electrolytes while different antioxidants in the apple, spinach, and pineapple help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The ginger adds a detoxifying action to clear any blemishes. This shake provides a perfect mix of healthy ingredients that will detox your body and keep your skin looking absolutely gorgeous!
- 1 bag Frozen Sea Scallops
- 1 bag Frozen Argentinian Shrimp
- 2 containers Pico de Gallo (one mild & one hot)
- 1 Bag of Limes (and 1 orange, depending on your taste)
- Defrost the seafood in the fridge overnight.
- Wash and drain.
- Cut scallops and shrimp into 1" pieces.
- Place seafood in a 9" x 13" dish and cover with the juice of the limes (a hand squeezer makes it fast and easy).
- Add sea salt and pepper.
- If you like it spicy, add 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes and cumin.
- Drain the Pico de gallo in a strainer and add to the dish.
- Stir well.
- Cover and place in fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with fresh avocado and tortilla chips!