Start your morning out with a yummy breakfast, including protein from organic eggs and lots of flavorful vegetables.
This vegetable scramble is quick and easy and very filling.
Try using whatever veggies you have on hand and add black beans and salsa for some pizzazz.
Have fun with it!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
- 1/2 C good quality semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 C natural peanut butter
- 1/3 C maple syrup
- 3 T dark cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- a pinch of sea salt (if your peanut butter is not salted)
- 1 1/4 C of unsweetened shredded coconut, + more rolling, but this is optional
- In a medium sized pot, over medium low heat, melt chocolate, peanut butter, syrup, cocoa, vanilla & sea salt.
- Once everything is melted and combined (about 3-4 minutes), take off the heat & stir in the coconut.
- It will be a bit thick. Let it cool for a minute. Then, using your hands form bite- sized balls. If you want, you can roll in extra coconut.
- Cool in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes. Keep stored in the refrigerator in an air tight container.